The phrase “Nothing works like Deere” seems to be true when it comes to everything about a tractor.
This tractor mower is our top choice for several reasons. First, it performed well in all categories: agility, sharpness and durability. Also, it has several functions that are not usually found in lawnmowers. It includes a dashboard, comfortable and flexible cutting height, speed control and chopping kit.
- Engine 18.5 hp with cast iron cylinder liners
- John Deere iTorque Power System
- Unique bonnet design for superior portability
- Robust welded steel frame
- Easy to drive
The tractor features the John Deere iTorque ™ power system, which combines engine power with a unique hood design for superior towing, uniform cooling and durability.
The main features of the engine include:
- 5 hp (13.8 kW)
- Sizeable working volume of 603 cubic meters.
- Two air-cooled V-cylinder design for smooth and quiet operation.
Quality features include:
- Cast iron cylinder liners.
- Upper valves
- Pressure lubrication
- Replaceable oil filter.
- Two-stage air filter
- Superior performance and performance
- Easy to start
- Smooth operation
- Ease of use is essential for a comfortable cut:
- Large, 14 inches. 36 cm diameter steering wheel for better use.
- Large sector gear for better transmission ratio
- Higher gear ratios mean less effort on the steering wheel.
- Double connecting rods to balance the steering load and reduce steering errors
- Spherical joints at both ends of the tie rods for more excellent durability.
- Long links to improve the mechanical benefits of the steering system over the full range of motion.
- Sector gear that rotates on the shaft and not on the bushing to ensure the correct engagement of the apparatus and avoid jamming
- Lubricated front steering axles to reduce friction and improve wear over time.
48 inch (48 A) (122 cm) Accel Deep ™ Cutting Deck
The 48-inch (122 cm) Accel Deep Deck TV uses the latest 3-roll cutting technology to take productivity to the next level:
- Ten gauges, 0.135 in. (3.4 mm) perforated tabletop for long life
- Deep, shallow deck design allows handling of large volumes of material at higher cutting speeds.
- Offers excellent cut quality and smooth relief.
- Easy to clean above and below the deck.
- A flexible four-point hitch system pulls the mower away from the tractor for a smooth, even cut.
- The mower’s wide wheels are easy to adjust just above the ground to prevent scalping.
- 25 inch by increasing the cutting height (6.4 mm), the cutter can be adjusted to the desired cutting height.
- The integrated deck alignment system facilitates correct cutter alignment.
- Compatible with the optional MulchControl ™ system.
- Compatible with high-performance Power Flow ™ collection systems.
The deep punching of the cutting deck ensures high productivity so you can get the job done quickly. It allows cuts and floating material to leave the apron quickly, reducing the need for pruning, so that more energy is available to work on the approaching grass:
- Greatly increases the performance of the cutter and offers excellent cutting performance in difficult cutting conditions and at high speeds.
The large outlet opening is tall and wide to accommodate more material:
- Provides uniform and even distribution of the cut grass at all cutting speeds.
- Reduces the risk of clogging, especially important when working on wet, thick or thick grass and when stacking bags.
The deep punching of the cutting deck guarantees excellent cutting quality. allows the cut and suspended material to leave the table without cutting it again:
- By reducing the number of mowers, more power can be used to cut the incoming grass, which significantly increases the mower’s performance.
- Helps maintain excellent cut quality at higher cutting speeds.
- Clean flow of material from the drainage area prevents the cut material from cutting the incoming grass so that the blades can cut the incoming material cleanly.
- Even in mulch mode, the cut uniformity is improved compared to other models, as the additional depth allows for continuous circulation, optimal cut and uniform cut distribution.
The 48A deck has sturdy shaft pockets to keep the blades aligned even after years of heavy use:
- The ribs in the roof structure increase strength, if necessary.
- The overall weight of the 48A is 23 per cent heavier than the 48 “Edge ™ Extra. The cutting deck (122 cm) has been used on previous machines.
Cut-off wheels are durable:
- Offers increased strength and durability for longer, trouble-free operation.
- Adjust wheels to correct height for quick and easy cutting height.
- Low voltage belt drive design reduces lateral loads on lower motor bearings and deck bearings to extend service life.
The 48A Mower Deck measures 5/8 in. In diameter 16 mm diameters all steel side bumpers for added stability and protection.
Two-stage powder and electrostatic coatings offer additional protection against oxidation.
The 48A torch is designed for maximum versatility and makes it easy to change from one discharge mode to another:
- Suppose the optional MulchControl accessory is installed (along with special mulch blades). In that case, you can switch from side-discharge to compost or vice versa by merely touching the lever or pressing the electrical switch.
- The rear power flow collector can be used with the MulchControl accessory, and the blades can be easily adjusted with the MulchControl button or electrical switch at the touch of a button to move the deck deflector to the side-discharge position.
An optional seven rear bagger (247 l) collection system is available for the rear bagger material. Provides an efficient way to collect grass and leaf debris:
- The fan and power flow compartment are easy to install. The Power Flow fan can be opened for easy cleaning and cleaning.
The funnel design is characterized by modern styling, excellent collection performance, cleaning and easy bag emptying:
- Volume 7 bu (247 l)
- Easy to connect power flow fan (sold separately)
- Simple mounting ramp (sold separately)
- Exhaust duct
- Practical spring lock.
- Full airflow indicator
- Quik-Tatch support
- Sealed funnel
- Separate rear bags available.
|Engine Power:||18.5 hp (13.8 kW)|
|Transmission Type:||K46 hydrostatic, integrated into the transmission|
|Transmission Control:||Twin Touch ™ Pedals|
|Address Type:||Technician, sector and transmission|
|Lift System Type:||Foot pedal with the optional accessory kit with adjustable spring|
|Cutting Width:||122 cm Deck Accel Deep ™|
|USA Warranty:||4 Years / 300 Hours Bumper to Bumper|
An exclusive 4-year or 300-hour (whichever comes first) single-source, bumper-to-bumper * warranty is standard on all John Deere X300 Series tractors.
The warranty is not a problem, and the company handles the paperwork.
The premium features of the X300 Series tractors offer a more extended warranty period with broader coverage than comparable tractors.
In all, the John Deere X350 is an excellent garden tractor that will allow you to effortlessly mow our 2.5 hectares of grass, especially when combined with all the extra features. With the MulchControl valve closed, there was no harvest to harvest, and the result was a clean, organized cut.
The X350 is for you in terms of performance and economy. The Kawasaki engine is one of the cheapest we’ve ever used.
Despite the highest price on the market, including all the standard features, this is a truly remarkable machine.
X 350-48 in. The mower uses the iTorque ™ transmission.
Yes, the hose can be connected through the quick coupling on the mower deck. For more information on using the solid door, refer to “Chapter 30 – Operation – Using the solid door to clean the platform” in the Owner’s Manual.
We do not post recommended lawn heights for our lawnmowers. Several variables affect the ability of an ideal cutting torch. It is recommended to cut the grass in 2 strides to reach the desired height.