The X754 is powered by a three-cylinder diesel engine for extra torque and reliability. It has all steering wheels for better adjustment and maneuverability. Two-wheel drive with standard differential lock can handle a variety of gardening tasks efficiently.
The liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine offers exceptional power, performance, fuel economy, and durability for commercial use.
The air drawn into the engine is drawn in through shielded panels at the base of the plinth and from the right and left sides of the tractor:
- The cleanest and coldest area of the tractor.
- Clean the air to prevent chaff and coarse debris from entering the refrigerator or air filter.
- Easy to clean and repair to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature.
The diesel engine uses a durable and replaceable cyclone cartridge air filter.
The high-power variable generator charging system provides enough power to quickly charge the battery and power electrical equipment such as flashlights or sprayers.
Excellent Cutting Quality
The deep footprint of the cutting deck guarantees excellent cutting quality. Allows the cut and suspended material to leave the blade without cutting:
- The clean flow of material from the exit area prevents cut material from falling on incoming grass clippings so the blades can accurately cut the incoming material.
- Even in mulching mode, cut uniformity is improved compared to other models, as the extra depth provides continuous circulation, optimal cut, and even chip distribution.
The deep embossed cutting platform offers high productivity so you can get the job done quickly. This provides space for cutting and floating material that leaves the platform quickly and reduces the need for mowing, so you have more energy available to handle the oncoming grass:
- Significantly improves the ability of mowers to maintain excellent cutting performance in difficult cutting conditions and at high speeds.
The 48A deck has sturdy shaft pockets so that the blades remain aligned even after years of intensive use:
- The ribs in the bridge shell add strength as needed.
- The total weight of 48A is 23% heavier than the 48 “Edge ™ Xtra. Previous machines used a 122 cm cutting platform.
The mower wheels are durable:
- Provides greater strength and durability for longer uptime.
- Adjusting the wheels to the correct height for the cutting height is quick and easy.
- Low-tension belt design reduces sideloading on roller bearings to increase service life.
The 48A cutting deck has a diameter of 5/8 inches. The side bumper is made of an all-steel bar (16mm) with a diameter that provides great strength and protection.
Electronic double-stage coating and powder coating provide additional protection against rust.
The 48A was designed with maximum versatility in mind, making it easy to switch from one cut and dump mode to another:
- If the optional MulchControl accessory is installed (together with special blades for mulching), the transition from side emptying to mulching or vice versa is done with a simple lever movement.
- When changing the discharge mode, there is no need to change the blades, as the cover blades are also designed for lateral discharge.
- The rear energy collector can be used with accessories and MulchControl knives simply by moving the MulchControl lever to the side dump position.
The steering wheel tilt can be adjusted for the best operator comfort.
Two- pieces, 21 inches high-back seat (53 cm) with John Deere embroidery features a thick cushion for added comfort, even after a day’s work. The backrest can be tilted for maximum operator comfort with a convenient lever on the side of the seat.
Optional armrests increase operator support and comfort, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity, especially during long cuts. The armrests are adjustable, depending on the operator. The embroidered logo on the back makes this luxurious seat as beautiful as the outside.
The optional pneumatic seat minimizes the vibrations that the driver feels when using the tractor and ensures a very smooth ride. This seat has air suspension, which the driver can easily adapt to his individual needs. The wide, ergonomic pillows are comfortable and reduce back fatigue.
The 12 V socket allows you to easily connect a variety of electrical and electronic devices.
Lawnmower Handle and Performance
The 14 cm deep lintel design provides excellent airflow so that the material can be processed quickly and efficiently. The deck is printed in the 9.15-inch format. (3.8 mm) is made of steel and has welded seams at the bottom for added strength and durability.
A robust, high-performance commercial hydrostatic transmission is suitable for a wide range of ground applications and industrial clips. Towing equipment included. The tractor frame extends beyond the transmission and provides attachment points for Category 1 3-point mounting brackets and Click N Go ™ brackets.
Hydraulic steering is standard on all X700 series tractors offers easy riding.
Four-wheel (2WD) and four-wheel (4WD) tractors use similar transmissions, but 4WD tractors have additional features that allow the rear wheels to turn.
Smooth travel speeds and smooth travel directions provide efficiency and operator comfort. The differential lock provides positive power to both drive wheels for greater traction. If necessary, it can be activated by the operator.
A transmission oil cooler is standard.
The cast panel features a clean, attractive design and ergonomic controls for easy operation.
The high-performance crushing tool offers excellent crushing performance.
The drain port is designed to facilitate the cleaning of the platform bottom.
The X700 Series garden tractors benefit from the ability to use snow accessories and a variety of other garden maintenance tasks. The front quick coupler mounting system allows tool-free replacement of the front blade, roller brush, and snowblower.
The full-length welded steel construction of the C-channel provides enough strength to handle heavy equipment.
Before starting the tractor, the hydrostatic transmission pedals must be in neutral, the brake applied, the TDP off, and the ignition key inserted.
The guard prevents material from accumulating in the heat sink and can be easily removed for cleaning.
Upgrade the performance of your John Deere lawnmower and watch it mow with the John Deere MowerPlus app. simply scan the barcode on the mower for personalized information. The app helps you determine the best time to mow your lawn, shares expert advice before you mow your lawn, offers maintenance reminders and provides detailed instructions.
A four-year or 700-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty is standard.
A unique 4-year or 700-hour warranty (whichever comes first) from a single source, bumper to bumper * is standard on all John Deere X700 Series tractors.
- Uncomplicated guarantee, all documents are the responsibility of the company.
- The premium features of the X700 Series tractors provide a longer warranty period with a longer warranty than similar tractors.
|Engine Power:||24 HP (17.9 kW)|
|Transmission Type:||K90 hydrostatically integrated into the transmission|
|Transmission Control:||Twin Touch ™ pedals|
|Rear Tire:||26x10.5-12 grass|
|Type of Steering:||Power steering|
|Type of Lifting System:||Two-function hydraulic|
|Width of Cut:||Accel Deep ™ deck, 122 cm (48 in)|
|USA Warranty:||4 years / 700 hours bumper to bumper|
The John Deere X754 lawnmower is powered by a liquid-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine that delivers professional power, performance, and fuel economy. Get the job done faster with a 60-inch turntable that offers professional and efficient cuts. Hydraulic lift and dual-pressure pedals make the X754 ergonomic and easy to use in all conditions. The diesel engine offers a 24 HP 3 cylinder engine, which is ideal for any large residential or commercial operation. Plus, all-wheel steering provides incredible agility and traction to help you tackle any project. Rest assured, John Deere is behind your X754 lawnmower with a 4 year / 700-hour warranty.
Yes, you can adjust the cutting height when using the X754 Lawnmower. For further instructions, it is recommended to refer to the X754 Operator’s Manual. Section 30 – Operation – Cutting Height Adjustment may contain instructions for cutting height adjustment.
The X754 is powered by an engine manufactured by Briggs & Stratton for John Deere.
That’s right; this mower has a 12-volt battery and comes with a key to start the engine.