Feel at home with the 21-inch premium seat. Get agile with all-wheel drive and steer models. A sturdy power train, sturdy frame, and easy-to-use accessories help. Precision cutting with the Accel Deep ™ Mower Deck or Heavy-Duty Mower Deck helps make your garden the perfect setting for family memories. The John Deere X739 also includes a 60″automatic connecting plate.
The liquid-cooled John Deere iTorque V-Twin fuel system with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) offers exceptional performance and durability for commercial applications. John Deere’s iTorque fuel system combines engine characteristics for increased strength, consistent cooling, and durability.
iTorque stands for intelligent design (efficient task execution), and torque (excellent resistance) used only on Gasoline Select Series ™ and Signature Series tractors.
Liquid-cooled, 25.5 hp (19 kW) V-twin has a massive displacement of 745 ccs. One-piece hood opens for easy engine maintenance.
The electric fuel pump provides a precise fuel supply for quick starts and smooth operation.
A magnetic starter ensures that the starter stays on until the key is released for quick starts in cold weather.
Two- pieces, 21 inches high back (53 cm), embellished with John Deere embroidery, has a thick seat cushion for greater comfort even after a day of use. The backrest can be reclined for maximum operator comfort using a convenient lever on the side of the seat.
Adjustable 7 ” seat suspension, (18 cm) sliding back and forth adjustment for greater operator comfort.
Optional armrests increase operator comfort and support, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity, especially when mowing the lawn for long periods. The armrests are adjustable according to the operator’s wishes. The embroidered logo on the back of the seat makes this luxurious seat as beautiful as the outside.
The optional air suspension seat minimizes vibrations felt by the operator while the tractor is operating and provides a very smooth ride. This seat features a full air suspension that operators can easily adjust to meet their individual needs. Large ergonomic pillows are comfortable and reduce back fatigue.
The fender handles provide a comfortable grip when entering and exiting the tractor, as well as when driving on slopes.
The 12 V socket is designed to facilitate the connection of various electrical and electronic equipment.
Lawnmower Handling and Performance
The 42 “(107 cm) hydraulic cultivator saves time in bedding, weed control and other cultivation work. Potential customers include homeowners, hospitals, schools, kindergartens, farms, gardens and more. The hydraulic cultivator is quieter, more powerful and is up to 15 cm deep, which provides flexibility for jobs such as mowing grass or general gardening.
The unique feature of the 42 “model (107 cm) a hydraulic cultivator is its ability to work with forward or reverse rotation. It offers flexibility for a variety of jobs, from mowing to gardening.
The spacious waterproof steel case protects the operator from snow, rain, sun and wind.
54 inches (137 cm) and 60 inches (152 cm) Front knives are ideal for moving snow, gravel, mud, sand or other materials in bulk. They can be tilted hydraulically up to 27 degrees to the right or left, or used in a vertical position.
The MulchControl attachment makes mulch more convenient in many mowing situations, as it not only does a great job of mulch but also facilitates mower overhaul when it is more desirable to roll it to the side or collect grass material.
52 inches (132 cm) and 60 inches rotating brushes (152 cm) increase the tractor’s versatility, allowing its use in the most various sweeping jobs. The sweeper effectively meets the needs of commercial, agricultural, domestic and agricultural operators with versatility in four seasons:
- Spring-loaded rotating brushes can be used to quickly and efficiently remove grass and clean tennis courts and other areas.
- Rotating summer brushes are useful in a wide variety of sweeping jobs, including cleaning sidewalks, parking lots, sidewalks, construction sites and warehouses. They can also be used to fill in gaps.
- Autumn: you can sweep leaves and rows of needles with rotating brooms. The artificial grass is swept, and the seating areas are cleaned after sporting events.
- Winter – rotating brushes effectively move up to 2 inches of snow, eliminating the need for a snowblower, depending on location.
The deep shape of the blade guarantees excellent cut quality. Allows cut and suspended materials to leave the platform without clipping:
- Clean flow of material from the discharge area prevents the cut material from entering the cut grass that begins, allowing the blades to cut the incoming material entirely.
- Even in mulch mode, the cut uniformity is improved compared to other models, as the extra depth ensures continuous circulation, optimal cut and uniform cut distribution.
Deep stamping of the cutting deck ensures high productivity so you can get the job done quickly. It allows the cut and suspended material to leave the deck quickly, reducing the amount of clippings, leaving more power to deal with the incoming grass:
- Significantly improves the ability of knives to maintain excellent cutting performance in difficult cutting conditions and at high speeds.
The 48A deck has sturdy shaft pockets to keep the blades in the right position even after years of intensive use:
- Deck hull ribs increase strength if necessary.
- The total weight of 48A is 23% heavier than the 48 “Edge ™ Xtra. The cutting deck (122 cm) was used on previous machines.
Heavy cutting deck:
- Provides increased strength and durability for longer trouble-free life.
- Adjusting the wheels to the correct height for the cutting height is quick and easy.
- The low tension belt drive design reduces side loading on the cutter bearings for longer life.
The 48A cutting deck is 5/8 inches in diameter solid steel side bumper with 16mm diameter for extra strength and protection.
Electrostatic and two-phase powder coatings offer additional protection against rust.
The 48A flashlight has been designed with maximum versatility in mind, so you can easily switch from one light mode of the flashlight to another:
- If the optional MulchControl accessory (with special mulching blades) is installed, you can switch from side-discharge to mulching or vice versa by only moving the lever.
- When changing the unloading mode, the flaps do not have to be changed, as the cover flaps are also designed for side unloading.
- The Power Flow rear packer can be used with a MulchControl attachment and blades by merely moving the MulchControl lever to the side ejection position.
Oversized headlights and taillights provide unmatched night vision:
- Standard 37W halogen lights provide excellent nighttime visibility.
- Large automotive-style taillights improve the appearance and safety of the tractor.
- Headlights and taillights can be easily controlled with a single switch on the control panel.
The contoured panel has a clean, attractive style and ergonomic controls for smooth operation.
The Power Flow blower works well with standard cutting or cover sheets.
Improve the performance of your John Deere lawnmower and watch it mow with the John Deere MowerPlus app. scan the tractor barcode for your data. The app helps you determine the best time to mow your lawn, gives expert advice before mowing, and provides maintenance reminders and detailed instructions.
|Engine Power:||25.5 HP (19 kW)|
|Engine Brand / Model:||FD750D EFI|
|Transmission Type:||K90 hydrostatic integrated into the transmission|
|Drivetrain Controls:||Twin Touch™ Pedals|
|Rear Tire:||26x12-12 HDAP|
|Steering Type:||Hydraulic Steering|
|Lifting System Type:||Hydraulic with two functions|
|Cutting Width:||Deck Accel Deep ™, 122 cm (48 in)|
|US Warranty:||4 Years / 700 Hours Bumper to Bumper|
With a 25.5V twin EFI engine that powers a 60-inch cutting deck, the X739 lawnmower is built for the toughest jobs you can find. Balanced tread tires in combination with all-wheel steering and double push pedals give this machine unmatched accuracy in avoiding obstacles. With a 25-inch turning radius and aluminium wheels, this nimble tiller is easy to use but has the power and traction to tackle any surface. Also, the X739 is equipped with all-wheel drive as standard, which gives the driver even more control. The sturdy welded steel construction makes this machine durable and withstands the elements regardless of the season. With John Deere’s 4-year, 700-hour warranty, you don’t have to worry about anything.
All John Deere tools should come with 2 spare keys in an instruction bag.
Yes, you can adjust the cutting height when using the X739. It is recommended that you refer to the X739 User Manual for further instructions. Section 30 – Operation – Adjusting the Height of Cut may contain instructions on how to adjust the height of cut.
It is never recommended to mow or operate the mower at angles higher than 13° with the mower in its basic configuration (excluding accessories). It is not necessary when using attachments.