The zero-spin John Deere Z375R lawnmower is comfortable, but that doesn’t mean you’re sacrificing strength. The 25 HP full V engine drives the Z375R at 11 km / h and helps the 54-inch cutting platform cut through almost anything. The ELS (Extended Life Series) engine ensures that the engine and its parts cause less wear require less maintenance and last longer. However, the engine is not the only thing that provides consistent high quality. The welded and moulded steel frame is durable in any terrain and all conditions. The Z375R is guaranteed for 2 years / 120 hours.
The 724 ccs V-twin engine offers sufficient power and torque for crushing, cutting and harvesting applications:
- V-twin design for greater torque, less vibration and better sound quality.
- M44 ELS engine model
- Electronic ignition for a quick start
- Cast iron bushings to extend the life of the engine.
Overhead valves for excellent performance and fuel economy
- Connect the pressure-lubricated oil filter to keep the oil clean for long engine life and long drain times; Pressure lubrication is also more effective when the tractor is operated on slopes.
- Easy access to the oil drain valve without tools for oil changes.
- Rear engine cover for engine protection and greater strength and integrity.
The Z375R and Z525E engines have ELS (Extended Life Series) functions to improve performance and extend service life.
The replaceable fuel filter and oil filter are easily accessible and replaceable to minimize maintenance time and costs.
The operator station offers operator comfort and ease of use of all controls.
Comfortable seats make driving more enjoyable. The armrests of the Z345R, Z355R and Z375R seats can be tilted sideways if desired.
Two steel coil springs under the seat absorb shock when driving over bumps for a smooth ride.
2.5 inch seat (6.35 cm) forward / backward adjustment. The screws can be loosened and the seat adjusted with the cutting height/cutting height pin.
Covered storage compartments under the seat and open storage compartments on the left side of the vehicle provide the operator with safe places to maintain safety equipment, mobile phone, etc.
The wide-foot platform helps the operator feel comfortable and safe.
Lawnmower Handling and Performance
The second gears effectively move the ZTrak ™ torch back and forth for control.
Four-bolt hubs provide a safe and comfortable wheel retention system.
Tow valve controls are provided for transmission and are located above the vehicle frame on both sides of the engine.
The MulchControl accessory for the 54A deck makes mulching more practical for many mowing situations, as it not only does a great job of mulching but also makes it easier to retrofit the mower when side discharge or material collection is most desirable.
The deep perforation of the cutting deck ensures high productivity so that the job is done quickly. It allows cut and hung material to exit the blade swiftly. Reduce the cultivated area so that more energy is available to process the incoming grass:
- Increases the ability of tailors to maintain excellent cutting performance in difficult cutting conditions and at higher speeds.
The massive drain is high and wide to accommodate more material:
- Provides smooth, consistent chip removal at all cutting speeds.
- Reduces the risk of clogging, especially important when working on wet, thick or thick grass and when lowering.
- The Power Flow ™ 54A blower has a 50% larger inlet than the Power Flow 48X blower used in previous machines.
The deep punching of the plate ensures excellent cutting quality. Allows the cut and suspended material to leave the plate without cutting:
- By reducing the effort required to mow, more energy can be used to cut incoming grass, which significantly increases the performance of the mower.
- Helps maintain excellent cut quality at higher cut speeds.
- Clean flow of material from the drainage area does not allow the cut material to interfere with the cutting of the incoming grass, so the blades can gently cut the incoming material.
- Even in mulching mode, cutting uniformity is improved over other models as the extra depth provides continuous circulation, optimal cut and even cut distribution.
The 54A deck has sturdy shaft pockets to keep the blades in place even after years of heavy maintenance:
- Ribs on the shell add strength if needed.
The cutting wheels are double captured:
- Provides increased strength and durability for more extended trouble-free operation.
- By adjusting with a screw, the wheels can be quickly and easily adjusted to the correct height for the cutting height.
- Low tension belt drive design reduces the lateral load on lower motor bearings and torch platform bearings for longer life.
Deck 54A has a 5/8 ” deck. The side bumpers are made with a sturdy 16mm diameter steel bar for added strength and protection.
Electrostatic and two-stage powder coatings provide additional rust protection.
The 54A is designed for maximum versatility and offers the easiest way to switch between the mower’s discharges modes:
- If the optional MulchControl accessory is installed (together with special shredding blades), the transition from side-discharge to shredding or vice versa is accomplished by simply moving the lever.
- The rear Power Flow manifold can be used with the MulchControl attachment and blades installed simply by placing the MulchControl lever in the side-discharge position.
The fuel tank holds 2.1 gallons (8 L) of fuel. It is located on the lower left side of the machine.
The heavy-duty electric PTO clutch is operated from an intuitive control panel.
The PTO clutch is designed to operate for many on/off cycles.
ZTrak lawn mowers have a heavy-duty cast and welded steel frame for added strength and durability.
The training arms can be adjusted to two heights and nine forward and backward positions for a total of 18 different positions.
A handy maintenance interval sticker provides necessary maintenance information. It gives a quick guide for updating the recommended services.
|Engine Power:||25 HP (18.6 kW)|
|Engine Model Number:||M44 Extended Life (ELS)|
|Driving Speed:||0-7 mph 0-11.3 km / h|
|Backrest Height:||Central backrest with arms, 45.7 cm.|
|Cutting Width:||137 cm Accel Deep ™ Platform|
|Mulch System:||Optional MulchControl ™|
|US Warranty:||2 years or 120 hours bumper to bumper|
The John Deere Z375R ZTrak Zero Turn Mower offers the best mowing performance in the Z300 series. Built to the highest John Deere standards and equipped with all the tools you need, this machine will make your job faster and more fun this season. The Z375R ZTrak is fitted with a 54-inch Accel Deep ™ cutting deck for maximum cutting coverage on every pass. It allows the operator to save time and fuel costs when mowing. The Z375R also has a driver’s seat. Extremely comfortable with a comfortable backrest, easy-to-use controls, and seat suspension, you’ll feel right at home with this powerful zero-turn mower. Plus, when maintenance is needed, John Deere provides easy access for quick and easy repairs.
The Z375R is equipped with an 8 litre (2.1 US gal) fuel tank. For more information on how to safely fill the Z375R with fuel, it is recommended that you refer to Section 65 Miscellaneous Maintenance: Filling the Fuel Tank in the Swing Mower Owner’s Manual.
Yes, the Z375R mows the lawn upside down. See the user manual for more safety information.
Detailed instructions for removing the cutting deck and maintaining the blades on the Z375R zero-turn mowers can be found in the Z375R Operator’s Manual. Section 55 – Maintenance The mower can help you retain the blades and remove the deck from the mower.
The connection diagram can be found in the Z375R technical manual. The technical manual can be purchased at techpubs.deere.com.