John Deere, known worldwide for its reliable agricultural equipment and distinctive light green, is instantly recognized everywhere. The Z335e is a residential unit from JD for a significant arrest. It offers exceptional performance, comfort, and quality. Since it comes with several useful features, even beginners who have not seen anything can use it like professionals.
- 22 HP (16.4 kW) double V engine *
- 48”Accel Deep ™ Deck
- Cutting speed of 7.0 mph
- Two years / 120-hour warranty
724cc V-twin engine Cc (44.2 ccs) provides enough power and torque for tough cutting, mowing and harvesting conditions:
- V-shaped design for higher torque, less vibration, and better sound quality
- Electronic ignition for a quick start.
- Cast iron bushings for extended engine life.
- Top valves for excellent performance and fuel economy.
- Screw-in, pressure-lubricated oil filter to maintain the oil filter for longer engine life and between oil changes. Pressure lubrication is also more effective when operating the tractor on slopes.
- Easy access to the oil drains port without tools to drain the oil.
- Rear engine shroud for engine protection and increased strength and integrity.
- Replaceable fuel and oil filters are easily accessible and replaceable to minimize maintenance time and costs.
Lawnmower Accel Deep 48A
48-inch. (122 cm) The Accel Deep lawn mower deck features a shallow and deeply stamped steel construction that provides excellent mowing quality, performance, cleanliness, durability, and versatility. Optimum performance and distribution of the cut grass are guaranteed even at the highest cutting speeds:
- 5 inches. more profound for better cutting, chopping, and harvesting
- Optional MulchControl ™ provides superior crushing performance and versatility.
- Forged steel construction eliminates sharp edges and corners where material can build up and affect cutting performance.
- The mower decks are suspended from the vehicle for a smooth and even mowing.
- Adjustable cutting discs located directly above the ground make cutting work easier.
The deep stamping of the mower deck ensures excellent cut quality. Allows trimmed and suspended material from exiting the panel without cutting:
- By reducing the amount of mowing, more energy can be used to mow the incoming grass, which significantly increases the mower’s performance.
- Helps maintain excellent cut quality at higher cutting speeds
- Clean flow of material from the exit area prevents cut material from falling onto the cut grass, so the blades can gently cut the incoming material.
- Even in mulching mode, cut uniformity is improved compared to other models, as the extra depth ensures continuous circulation, perfect new cut, and uniform chip distribution.
The deep-cut cutting deck provides high productivity and gets the job done quickly. Allows the mower and floating material to exit the deck immediately, reducing the amount of mowing and leaving more power to deal with approaching grass:
- Increases the ability of lawnmowers to maintain excellent cutting performance in difficult cutting conditions and at high speeds.
Large exit opening, high and wide, allows you to process more material:
- Provides smooth and uniform chip evacuation at all cutting speeds.
- Reduces the chance of clogging, which is especially important when working in wet, thick or dense grass and when falling.
- The 48A Power Flow ™ Blower has a 50% larger outlet box than the 48X Power Flow Blower used in previous machines.
The 48A cutting deck has a considerable distance between the trees to keep the blades aligned even after years of intensive use:
- The ribs on the cover frame increase the strength if necessary.
- The overall weight of the 48A is 23% heavier than the 48 “Edge ™ Xtra. Previous machines used cutting decks (122 cm).
The wheels of the mower have a double handle:
- Provides increased strength and durability for longer operating times.
- With single height adjustment, you can quickly and easily adjust the wheels to the correct height for the cutting height.
- Low tension belt drive design reduces the lateral load on lower motor bearings and mower deck bearings.
- The 48A cutting deck is 5/8 in. 16mm solid steel side bumper for added strength and protection.
- Two-stage electronic coating and powder coating provides additional protection against rust.
The 48A is designed for maximum versatility and makes it easy to switch from one mower discharge mode to another:
- If the optional MulchControl accessory is installed (in combination with special mulching blades), it is possible to switch from side-discharge to mulching or vice versa with a simple operation.
- Power Flow rear bagger can be used with MulchControl knives and attachments installed by merely moving the MulchControl lever to the side tilt position.
Comfort and Convenience
The operator station is designed in such a way that the operator can comfortably operate all the control elements:
- Excellent visibility to the front and sides of the platform makes operation easy and convenient for the operator.
- Controls are color-coded for easy identification.
- The low fuel warning light is visible in daylight.
- Dual-lever controls are plug/socket adjustable to adjust the cutting height for operator convenience and convenience.
- The shock absorber gently moves the transmission control lever for smooth operation.
Standard shock absorbers for the shift levers make the ZTrak ™ mower easy to maneuver:
- The damper adjusts the movement of the control levers for smoother operation.
- The operator can control the machine smoothly and precisely.
- Integrated seat travel adjustment is quick and easy. The height-of-cut adjustment pin contains a 13mm wrench and is a handy tool for adjusting the tracking and position of the transmission control lever.
Pneumatic caster wheels ensure smoother driving behavior and easier handling:
- The large diameter swivel front wheels offer additional driving comfort and better steering.
- Roller wheels have sealed bearings for long life and ease of use.
- Tire size is suitable for the size and weight of the vehicle.
|Engine Power:||Engine Power|
|Engine Model Number:||M44 Intek|
|Forward Speed:||0 to 11.3 km / h|
|Back Height:||Medium back with armrests, 38.1 cm|
|Width of Cut:||122cm Accel Deep ™ Cutting Unit|
|Mulching System:||Optional MulchControl ™ accessory|
|USA Warranty:||2 years or 120 hours bumper to bumper|
If you have a large site with multiple obstacles to play around with, this is a reasonably compact device with enough power to get the job done quickly.
The lawnmower can easily cut 1 to 4 inches of grass of various lengths.
Yes! You can easily attach the mulching set to this mower along with other towed accessories.