Buy a John Deere x330 tractor when you are satiated with your “grief” over unfinished and disorderly “pruning”? Here is a simple and reliable solution. What’s unique about this tractor or the particular John Deere x330 tractor?
If you are looking for a high-performance tractor that can mow all your grass, start this John Deere tractor. It is by far the best and most suitable option for a homeowner who has more than just “another” lawn or lawn. Before you buy this car, however, you should check out the fantastic features and know that the product you are looking to buy is worth every penny.
The X330 is one of the John Deere movers that are considered more reliable than ever. Whether thick grass or thin, slippery or dry ground, nothing stands in the way of the excellent performance of this car without problems for the operator. The exquisite John Deere x350 is known as “Beauty, and the Beast” rolled into one.
- Equipped with a 20 hp cyclone engine. (14.9 kW) *
- Axel Deep ™ 48 inches
- Secure shredding with the optional mulch control kit (mount or plate)
- Improved control panel
- Full four years / 300-hour guarantee
Cyclone V-Twin engine runs smoothly and powerfully
- 20 horsepower V-twin engine. (14.9 kW) Used in the Select Series ™ X330 provides sufficient power and torque for solid hashing, cutting and harvesting applications:
- V-twin design for higher torque, less vibration and better sound quality
- Massive displacement of 724 ccs (44.2 in 3)
- More torque for faster work
- Large capacity, camshafts and carburettor design ensure optimal torque boost for quick response to different loads.
- Electronic ignition for a quick start
- Cast iron bushing for longer engine life.
- Higher valve for excellent performance and fuel economy
- Lubricating the pressure and the oil filter to keep the oil clean for more extended engine durability and long intervals between oil changes; Pressure lubrication is also more effective when the tractor is used on-ramps.
- Easy maintenance with the easily replaceable air filter, fuel filter and oil filter and a convenient exhaust for comfortable and clean oil changes.
Cyclone Air Filter
The cyclone, air management system, removes larger debris before it reaches the air filter, reducing filter maintenance and extending engine life:
- Cyclone design removes conventional debris before entering the filter.
- Large, high-quality dry paper air filter helps to filter the air in the engine completely.
Excellent Cutting Quality
The profound dislocation of the cutting deck ensures excellent cutting quality. It provided space for cut and jammed material to clean the table without being cut repeatedly:
- By reducing the number of cats, it is possible to use more energy to mow the upcoming lawn and significantly improve the performance of the mower.
- Helps maintain excellent cutting quality at higher cutting speeds.
- The clean flow of material leaving the exit area prevents the cutting material from avoiding the incoming lawn mowing and allows the blades to clear the incoming material.
- Even in shear mode, cutting uniformity is improved compared to other models, as the additional depth ensures constant flow, optimal cutting and even distribution of the cutting material.
The deep penetration of cutting parts ensures high productivity and fast work progress. It allows the cut material to escape from the deck, requiring new mowers quickly, so there’s more power to handle oncoming grass:
- Enhances the importance of the cutter to maintain excellent cutting performance in severe cutting conditions and at high speeds.
Large high and wide socket to hold more materials:
- Provides continuous cutting at all cutting speeds.
- Reduce the risk of congestion, which is especially important when working in wet, dense or dense grass and when submerged.
- The Power Flow 48A fan has a 50% larger intake casing than the Power Flow 48X fan used in earlier machines.
The flat shape of the top of the punch is ideal for maintenance and cleaning of the operator:
- There are several areas for collecting and storing materials above and below the bridge.
- The top of the platform remains clean, reducing cleaning and maintenance time and effort.
- The bottom of the deck is self-cleaning to ensure maximum performance without accumulating material that obstructs airflow and cuts.
- Reduced need to clean and remove debris from the bottom of the deck.
- The depth of the Accel Deep deck minimizes material leakage from the front of the deck:
- Limited amount of material transferred to the operator and cutting deck.
- Even if the material falls from a kick, less re-sharpening results in more significant parts that are less likely to hit the operator.
The 48A lawnmower is designed for maximum versatility and maximum convenience when switching from one unloading mode to another:
- Suppose the optional MulchControl accessory is installed (in addition to the special mulch blades). In that case, the transition from the side-discharge to the mulch or vice versa is done simply by pressing the lever or turning on the electrical switch.
- The Power Flow rear packer can be used with MulchControl accessories and blades, which are easily installed with the MulchControl handle or a one-touch electrical switch to move the mulch baffle to the side-discharge position.
- The mulch completely prevents the material from being thrown away, and the MulchControl accessory makes the mulch a practical solution for most cutting situations.
Cleaning the upper and lower floors is one of the most common maintenance tasks:
- The flat design reduces the material collection area and facilitates the removal of accumulated material.
The advantage of lawn mowers is the ability to use snow removal equipment. Garden tractor owners can add a John Deere snow cleaner or front blade for quick snow cleaning if needed. The weatherproof cover and snow chains guarantee comfort and performance.
48 inches 122 cm (48A) Accel Deep ™ cutting deck
48 inches (122 cm) Accel Deep Deck uses the latest three cage cutting technology that takes productivity to a new level:
- Calibre 10, 0.135 inches. (3.4 mm) deep stretch for long service life
- Deep, flat insert design for high volume machining at higher cutting speeds.
- Offers excellent cut quality and even embossing.
- Easy to clean above and below the deck.
- A robust four-point linkage system keeps the mower away from the tractor for a uniform and even cut.
- Large and easily adjustable cutting wheels just above the ground to prevent scalping.
- 25 In. The cutting height (6.4 mm) allows the mower to be adjusted to the desired cutting height.
- The integrated deck alignment system makes it easy to adjust the cutter.
- Compatible with the optional MulchControl ™ system
- Compatible with high-performance Power Flow ™ collection systems.
|20 hp (14.9 kW)
|44 J6 cyclonic
|C46 hydrostatic integrated into the transmission
|Twin touch ™ pedals
|Type of Direction:
|Manual, sector and aisle
|Adjustable spring pedal
|Axle Deep ™ 48 '' deck, 122 cm
|Bumper to bumper four years / 300 hour
If you want to mow the lawn quickly and efficiently, the 42 ” John Deere X330 deck tractor may be the machine for you. This lawnmower is designed to help you get the job done faster with your 20 HP engine, so you can be sure it will last as long as other John Deere models.
For instructions on starting the X 330, refer to Chapter 30 – Operation – Starting the engine in the owner’s manual.
We recommend the use of ordinary unleaded gasoline with a minimum octane rating of 87 for the X 330 cutter.
The X 330 mower is not a commercial entity. The X330 is best used on flat soil up to 1 hectare.