Many homes require a compact lawn mower that fits tight spaces and doors and for easy storage. While a large deck cuts mowing time in half to 48, 54, and 60 inches, the John Deere Z735M may be a worthwhile option. Despite its small size, it is cost-effective with great power and superior cutting performance, so you don’t have to work in your garden to keep it in good condition.
25 horsepower (18.6 kW) provides more power.
The large 44.2 cubic meters (810 ccs) workload delivers excellent torque.
The V-twin design offers easy starting, excellent performance, and smooth operation.
Engine model HTR810.
A full pressure lubrication system supplies enough oil to the engine’s moving parts for reliable operation and long life.
An engine oil cooler lowers the oil temperature, improves lubrication, and extends oil change intervals.
The 5-inch (12.7 cm) multistage centrifugal air filter provides maximum engine protection, especially against dirt and dust.
Electronic ignition facilitates quick starting.
The electromagnetic start makes it easier to start the engine even at low temperatures.
The rear engine cover protects the engine and gives the vehicle more strength and integrity.
The flywheel generator provides enough power to quickly charge the battery and power electrical devices such as flashlights or sprayers.
The large fuel tank is easy to fill and has a handy fuel gauge.
The operator station is designed for maximum operator comfort.
The patent-pending 3-position adjustable footrest allows any operator to adjust the footrest position for maximum comfort quickly.
The deluxe comfort seat with ComfortGlide suspension, forward / backward adjustment, and two adjustable suspensions offers exceptional driving comfort.
ComfortGlide suspension is an optional system that allows the seat to move back and forth in a controlled manner on uneven ground:
- Significantly reduces horizontal vibrations, prevents shocks, and substantially improves driver comfort while driving.
- The driving experience is as if the driver is floating above the ground.
- Allows movement up to 1 inch forward and backward. (2.5 cm) forward and 1 inch (2.5 cm) immerse again.
- A seat control lever has three positions.
Two steel springs under the seat absorb shock from rough terrain for a smoother ride.
The seat is firmly fixed but can be easily raised if necessary.
Adjustable steering levers provide operator comfort and easy control of vehicle speed and direction.
The arms are available in 18 different heights and positions to suit the operator’s arm and leg placement preference.
Operator comfort is ensured by luxurious cupholders and easily accessible and usable storage space.
The ComfortGlide seat suspension has two adjustable springs and a tool-free front and rear seat adjustment that the driver can use in a seated position:
- High back, 22.5 inches. (57.1 cm) seat with adjustable armrests and 3 inches. (7.6 cm) length adjustment
- ComfortGlide seat suspension is an optional system that controls the forward and backward movement of the seat on uneven ground.
Lawnmower Control and Performance
Dual gears efficiently steer the ZTrak ™ mower back and forth and control:
- The hydrostatic unit gearbox is a hydraulic pump combined with a high-performance industrial wheel motor in one unit.
A pump and a gear motor for each drive offer several advantages:
- Exceptional cooling under high load conditions
- The fluid level can be easily checked and refilled with hydraulic oil.
- Provides access under the seat.
- The transmissions are mounted low on the vehicle for excellent stability on slopes.
The high-performance components can handle the heavier loads of the larger tires and the ZTrak Z700 series’s heavier weight.
Easy-to-service reducers are sealed and have no hose connections for hydraulic fluid leaks.
Four-bolt hubs provide a safe and comfortable wheel holding system.
The hydrostatic transmission features two Hydro-Gear ZT-3200 ™ gears for superior performance and reliability.
The cutting deck has a deep design:
- Made in 9 and 0.15-inch thickness (3.8 mm) in steel.
- Deep platform design provides excellent airflow, so large volumes of material can be handled quickly and efficiently.
- More comprehensive and higher exit provides even chip distribution for superior aesthetics in all conditions.
- A sturdy plastic deflector distributes cut grass evenly across the lawn and folds and lifts to minimize storage space.
- 1 inch cold forged screws (25.4mm) are heat-treated for added strength and are supported by ball bearings.
- Standard front rollers and two dual-handle wheels ensure a smoother cut and fewer scratches.
- The front edge is raised above the blade’s level to ensure an even cut in tall grass.
- More blade overlap than many traditional clean decks.
- The mower can be ejected sideways, shredded, or collected, except that the Z740R equipped with Tweel tires is not compatible with the material collection system.
There is a permanently welded stepped frame in the front left corner of the mower deck.
The steel reinforcing bars are welded to the front and side edge of the cutting deck.
The tray has deep and durable spindle pockets to keep the blades aligned even after years of hard work:
- Ribs formed in the deck hull add strength where needed.
- The aluminum spindle body is 8 ” (20 cm) for more excellent stability.
Foldable spindle covers make cleaning the spindle area easy.
Double locking front and side wheels to protect against scalping:
- Makes mowing smoother and reduces the risk of scalping.
- Adjustable for different cutting heights.
The MulchControl attachment makes mulch more practical in many mowing situations because it not only mulches very well but also makes it easy to rebuild the mower in cases where it is more desirable to unload to the side or reassemble the mower lawn material.
Ergonomic design and professional components suit a wide variety of operators and environments:
- Comfortable operator stations and easy-to-use controls help optimize operator performance.
- A wide operator platform allows for various leg positions.
The 6.5 bushels (230 liters) rear grass catcher efficiently collects material from 48, 54, or 60 inches cutting deck (122, 137, or 152 cm).
Transmission oil expansion tanks are provided for each gearbox. The yellow filler cap is easy to find and identify.
Drive levers can be set to two different heights and nine different positions from front to back.
The internal parking brake’s rotor and disc are lubricated continuously and cooled for reliable operation and long service life.
Safety interlocks prevent unsafe operation.
|Engine power:||25 CV (18.6 kW)|
|Engine model number:||M49 810CC|
|Driving speed:||0-9.5 mph 0-15.3 km / h|
|Traction tires:||23x9.5-12 (48-inch tires)|
|:||23 x 10.5-12 (54 and 60 inch platforms)|
|Backrest height:||high backrest with adjustable armrests, 22.5 x 57.1 cm|
|Cutting width:||48'' 122 cm|
|:||54 in 137 cm|
|:||60 in 152 cm|
|Mulch system:||Optional MulchControl ™ nozzle|
|USA warranty:||4 years / 750 hours bumper to bumper|
All John Deere Z700 ZTrak Lawn Mowers are backed by an exclusive 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty from a single source. The John Deere Warranty is at the forefront of the cat grooming industry. It is easy since one company takes care of all the documents.
Z735M is one of the best options for effective lawn care in your home. It’s solidly built and performs well. It also comes with an excellent price tag, so practical owners should check it out.
It is recommended that you never mow or use the mower at an incline of more than 13 ° when the mower is in its basic configuration (no accessories). When operating attachments, we recommend that you do not mow or work with tilt angles greater than 10 °. For detailed instructions, see Section 10 “Safe Hill Descent” in the Owner’s Manual.
No, snow removal attachments are not available for the Z735M.
The Z735M lawn mower can be operated in reverse. However, it is strongly recommended that you do not reverse with the mower on. Additional safety information can be found in the operating instructions.