John Deere Z735E Zero Turn Lawn Mowers provide the ultimate convenience with the ability to mow rough terrain. Models up to 8 mph (8 mph) with a large 8-gallon fuel tank cut more and stop less.
25 PS (18.6 kW) ensure a lot of power.
The massive displacement of 810 ccs (44.2 cubic inches) offers excellent torque.
The V-twin design allows for easy start-up, excellent performance, and smooth operation.
The engine model is HTR810.
The full pressure lubrication system supplies the engine’s moving parts with plenty of oil to ensure reliable operation and long service life.
The engine oil cooler lowers the oil temperature, improves lubrication, and extends the oil change intervals.
The 5-inch (12.7 cm) multi-stage centrifugal air filter provides maximum engine protection, especially in dirty and dusty conditions.
The electronic ignition contributes to a quick start.
The magnetic starter enables easy starting even at low temperatures.
A rear-engine guard protects the engine and gives the vehicle additional strength and integrity.
A flywheel generator provides an enormous capacity to quickly charge the battery and power electrical devices such as lights or a sprayer.
John Deere recommends using a fuel stabilizer in gasoline.
The large capacity fuel tank is easy to fill, and there is a convenient fuel gauge.
The operator station is designed to provide superior operator convenience to a wide variety of operators.
The patent-pending adjustable three-position toe board allows any operator to adjust the footrest position for added comfort quickly.
A deep, padded seat combined with adjustable armrests, adjustable front, and rear positions and adjustable suspension springs optimize driver comfort.
Two steel springs under the seat absorb shocks when driving over uneven areas for a smoother ride.
The seat is securely attached for operator comfort and safety but can be easily raised if necessary.
Adjustable steering levers are designed for driver comfort and control of vehicle speed and direction.
The steering levers offer 18 different positions to suit the operator’s preference for hand placement and legroom.
The control panel is conveniently located to the right of the operator.
An ergonomic design and professional components suit a wide variety of operators and conditions:
- Comfortable operator stations and practical operating elements help optimize the operator experience.
- The comprehensive operator platform enables a variety of foot positions.
- Adjustable functions customize the cutting experience for each operator. One of these features is an adjustable footplate.
- Operator convenience is ensured by an easily accessible deluxe cup holder and storage space.
Lawnmower Handling and Performance
Both gears effectively move the ZTrak ™ back and forth and provide control:
The unique hydrostatic drive consists of a hydraulic pump combined with a high-performance wheel motor to form a single unit.
Having a pump and gear motor to drive each wheel offers several benefits: exceptional cooling under heavy load conditions, easy fluid level control and hydraulic oil fill, and accessible hydraulic oil fill/control when the seat is raised.
The gears are adjusted downward on the vehicle to provide excellent stability on slopes.
The high-performance components can withstand the increased loads and deformations of the tires and the ZTrak Z700 series cutters’ weight.
Standard low maintenance transmissions are sealed and do not have hose connections through which hydraulic fluid can leak.
Four-bolt hubs provide a secure and comfortable wheel retention system.
The hydrostatic transmission includes two Hydro-Gear ZT-3100® transmissions for superior performance and reliability.
The mower has a design:
- Made from 0.15 “thick (3.8 mm) 9 gauge steel.
- Deep deck design provides excellent airflow, so large volumes of material can be processed quickly and efficiently.
- More comprehensive and higher exhaust opening ensures even cut distribution and looks excellent in all conditions.
- Durable plastic deflector distributes clippings evenly across lawns, folds and can be folded to minimize storage space.
- 1 inch (25.4 mm) diameter cold-forged bolts are heat-treated for strength and supported by ball bearings.
- Standard front rollers and two two-wheel casters provide a smoother cut and less scraping.
- The leading edge is raised above the level of the blade to cut even tall grass.
- Blade overlap is more significant than many conventional blades for a clean cut.
- The mower can throw dirt over the sides, shred or pick up material if the Z740R equipped with Tweel tires is not compatible with the material collection system.
The deck has deep, durable shaft cavities to keep blades aligned even after years of hard work:
- Ribs formed in the carcass increase strength when needed.
- Aluminum axle body measures 8 “. 20 cm base for added strength.
Foldable axle covers make it easy to clean the axle area.
Front and side double wheels to protect the scalp:
- Provides a smoother cut and fewer scalps.
- Adjustable for different cutting heights.
The 6.5 bushel (230 L) excavator efficiently collects materials with a diameter of 48, 54, or 60 inches—mower deck (122, 137, or 152 cm).
With MulchControl, the operator can control the cut. The operator can make the most of the mulch and can easily switch to side discharge or bagging, if necessary.
MulchControl is a field-installed accessory that is compatible with 48 inches (122 cm), 54 in (137 cm), and 60 in. The 152 cm HC PRO decks are available for the ZTrak Z700 mowers.
Patented footrests (standard on R series, optional on E and M series) provide the operator with various foot placement options.
The operator in the driver’s seat can configure onboard monitoring.
Safety locks prevent unsafe operation.
The flywheels can be easily rotated on two sealed, maintenance-free ball bearings for the spindles and wheel axles.
The ZTrak Z700 series cutters are equipped with a Roll-Gard protective structure and a retractable harness.
A trailer valve control is provided for each transmission.
All John Deere Z700, ZTrak Series flashlights, come with an exclusive 4-year warranty. With a warranty, John Deere leads the cutting industry. It’s straightforward: the company takes care of all the documents.
|Engine Power:||25 HP (18.6 kW)|
|Engine Model Number:||M49 810CC SSC|
|Forward Speed:||0-8 km / h 0-12.8 km / h|
|Geared Tires:||23X10.5-12 (60-inch axles)|
|Backrest Height:||High back with adjustable armrests, 53 cm|
|Cutting Width:||60 inches by 152 cm|
|Mulch System:||Optional MulchControl ™ accessory|
|USA Warranty:||4 years / 500 hours bumper to bumper|
The John Deere Zero Turn Z735E ZTrack mower brings a new level of power and precision to your garden. This machine has many unique features that will not only help you complete your to-do list, but will also keep you entertained.
The Z735E zero turn mower can be used in reverse. However, it is not recommended to make a backup with the cutter turned on. More safety information can be found in the operating instructions.
This Z735E has an Accel Deep steel apron.
Yes, the Z735E uses a key to turn the ignition on. The device comes with two keys: one included with the device and the other in a bag with the instruction manual.