John Deere X570 is the first torch in the Premium line. The X570 has tires larger than a lawnmower, combined with a reinforced transmission with a limited-slip differential for faster travel speeds and more traction. The Accel Deep cutting deck offers superior cutting performance at high speeds as standard and features a backlit LCD panel.
- 18 kW (24 hp) torque system
- Standard Accel Deep ™ 122 cm (48 inches), optional Accel Deep 137 cm (54 inches)
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Prune 1.4 hectares
The tractor is powered by a John Deere iTorque ™ system that combines engine power with a unique hood design for superior traction, even cooling and durability. Main features of the engine:
- 24 HP (17.9 kW)
- Sizeable working volume of 726 cubic meters.
- Air-cooled twin V-shape
- Superior performance
- Smooth and quiet power supply
- Easy start
Quality characteristics include:
- Cast iron cylindrical shapes.
- Suspended valves
- Pressure lubrication
- Replaceable oil filter.
- Two-stage air filter
Replaceable starter magnet for easy starting even at low temperatures
The flywheel alternator is powerful enough to quickly charge the battery and provide power to electrical devices such as headlights or sprayers:
- 15 amp capacity
- Adjust the battery so that it is fully charged without the risk of overcharging.
The fuel tank has a volume of 4.4 cm. Gal. (16.6 l)
High-quality components of the fuel system improve performance and comfort:
- Large 4.4 US gal. Capacity (16.6 l)
- Tall, 3 inches. 7.6 cm fuel tank opening
- It is located on the left-wing.
- It makes it easy to add fuel and helps clean up spills.
122 cm Accel Deep ™ Mower (48 A)
The 48 inch (122 cm) Accel Deep TV cutting deck is a flat die-cut steel frame that offers excellent cut quality, performance, cleanliness, durability, and versatility. Optimal chip distribution and performance are guaranteed even at the highest cutting speeds:
- 3 cm (4.83 in.) deck depth hull for optimal cutting, chopping, and harvesting.
- Optional one-touch lever or MulchControl accessory for superior mulching performance and versatility.
- Forged steel construction eliminates sharp edges and corners where material can collect and reduces cutting performance.
- The cutting deck hangs on the machine for an even cut.
- Adjustable cutting wheels located directly above the ground helps reduce abrasion.
The deep stamping of the mower ensures an excellent cut quality. Lets heavy, chopped material comes out of the mower uncut:
- By reducing the amount of cut, more power can be used to cut incoming grass, significantly increasing the mower’s performance.
- Helps in maintaining excellent cut quality at higher cutting speeds.
- The clean flow of material from the unloading area prevents cuts from disrupting the incoming mowing so that the blades can entirely cut the incoming material.
- Even in mulching mode, the cut’s uniformity is improved compared to other models, as the additional depth ensures continuous circulation, a perfect cut, and even clips distribution.
The deep cutting mower offers high productivity, so you can get the job done quickly. It allows the cut and suspended material to immediately leave the deck, reducing the cut and allowing more energy to deal with the approaching grass:
- Significantly improves the cutter’s ability to maintain excellent cutting performance in difficult cutting conditions and at high speeds.
The significant drain is tall and wide to hold more material:
- Provides uniform debris ejection at all cutting speeds.
- Reduces the risk of clogging, which is particularly important when working on wet, dense, or dense grass and when lowering.
- The Power Flow 48A blower has a 50% larger suction cap than the Power Flow 48X blower used on previous machines.
The flat port shape of the lid is ideal for keeping it clean and tidy:
- There are several locations where the material above and below the site can be collected and stored.
- The top of the platform remains clean, reducing the time and effort required for cleaning and maintenance.
- The bottom of the deck is self-cleaning for optimal performance without accumulating materials that obstruct and cut off airflow.
- Less need to clean and remove debris from the lower platform.
The depth of the Accel Deep cutting deck minimizes material leakage from the front of the deck:
- Limited amount of material that can fall on the operator and cutting units.
- Even if the material comes out of the chute, a smaller cut will result in larger pieces less likely to reach the operator.
- The mulch completely prevents material from entering, and the MulchControl nozzle makes the mulch a practical solution for most cutting situations.
- Cleaning the top and bottom of the cutting deck is one of the most common maintenance tasks:
The 48A cutting deck has stable corrugated grooves to level the blades, even after years of heavy use:
- Ribs in the tire casing increase resistance, if necessary.
- The 48A weighs 23 percent more than the 48 “Edge ™ Xtra cutting deck (122 cm) has been used on previous machines.
The mower wheels are heavy:
- Offers greater strength and durability for longer, trouble-free operation.
- Quickly and easily adjust the wheels to the same height as the cutting height.\
- Low tension belt drive design reduces the side load on the lower motor bearings and the distributor bearings for longer life.
The 48A cutting deck measures 5/8 in—side bumper 16 mm in diameter made of resistant steel for greater strength and protection.
Two-stage electronics and powder coating provide additional protection against rust.
The 48A flashlight is designed for maximum flexibility and maximum comfort when switching from one cut-off mode to another:
- If the optional MulchControl accessory (with special coating blades) is installed, you can turn from side-discharge to coat or vice versa by touching the handle or pressing the on/off button.
- The Power Flow excavator can be used with MulchControl blades and accessories that are easily adjusted with the MulchControl lever or one-button switch to place the hood deflector in the side-discharge position.
7-BU (247-L) power rear Bagger
A rear material collecting system (MCS) with 7 bu (247 L) is available. Provides an efficient way to collect leaves and cut grass:
- Easy installation of fan and drain pipes. The power flow fan can be opened for easy cleaning and cleaning.
The hopper is characterized by a modern design, excellent packaging properties, easy cleaning, and emptying of the bag:
- ‘capacity of 7 bushels (247 l)
- Easy-to-connect electric fan (sold separately)
- Easy installation of the ramp (to be ordered separately)
- Air duct
- Realistic spring lock.
- Complete airflow indicator
- Quik-Tatch design
- Closed funnel
- With mesh bags.
The Integrated Hydrostatic Propeller Shaft (IHT) surrounds the rotary hydrostatic pump and motor assemblies in the same housing as the differential shaft and housing:
- Highly efficient piston design.
- Fewer sealing surfaces to minimize the risk of leakage
When used with a kick starter, the hydrostatic transmission behaves like an automatic gearbox in a car, so the term “automatic” is often used to describe it.
The main features of the driveline are as follows:
- A large group of rotating motors and pumps for long life and efficient operation.
- Full heavy-duty shaft guard
- Twin Touch ™ pedals for precise and easy changes of direction and speed
- Internal wet disc brake for long life and quiet operation. The locking system returns the lever to neutral in the event of an emergency stop.
- The reset mechanism closes the check valve when the brake pedal is depressed to start the engine.
- Replaceable oil filters for additional protection of hydraulically strengthened tractors and lifting equipment.
One of the benefits of lawnmowers is that they can use accessories to clear snow and do other work in the yard. Horticultural tractor owners can install a snow scanner or John Deere front blades to quickly clear snow when needed. Weather protection accessories and snow chains provide comfort and performance.
The available snowplows are:
- 44 inches (112 cm) Snowblower X570
- 48 inches (122 cm) front blade
- TerraGrip snow chains or drive chains
- Weather enclosure
The control is a serial acceleration system with little effort.
High-performance zone and gear control system with high-quality bearings for precise and straightforward control over tractor life:
- Thick, 22 inches turning radius of 56 cm ensures excellent maneuverability.
- High precision turning improves metal removal rates.
Smooth riding is essential for a comfortable mowing:
- More significant, 14 inches. The diameter of the handlebar (35.6 cm) increases the leverage for more comfortable cornering.
- Walking over more extensive areas improves (increases) the steering ratio.
- A higher gear ratio means less driving effort.
- Dual joysticks help to balance the steering load and significantly reduce steering errors.
- There are ball joints at both ends of the steering wheel.
- A tie rod increases the mechanical advantage of the steering when driving.
The gear shaft/flywheel rotates on the sealed ball bearing of the gears.
- Make mowing easier
- The steering system service life is long.
The gear rotates around an axle instead of the saddle to ensure proper transmission and avoid blockages.
The upper and lower ends of the main gear shaft rotate on sealed ball bearings.
- Reduce the steering effort.
- They guarantee the uninterrupted operation of the tractor throughout its useful life.
- The lubricated front steering axles rotate on heat-treated bearings.
- Reduces friction for more comfortable mowing.
- Improves wear over time.
Control and Display
The elegant panel features a clean, attractive style and ergonomic controls that make it easy to use:
- Controls are color-coded for easy operator identification.
- Controls are organized logically and are easily accessible.
- The PTO switch allows the operator to place the fingers underneath like a T-lever to facilitate lifting and engaging.
- The reverse key (RIO) is a yellow button.
- Ratchet control on pedal models and hydraulic lift control on electric lift models and hand brake ratchet are low effort swing levers.
- The vehicle type button controls the activation of the cruise.
- Separate choke and engine speed control for easy starting and heating in cold climates.
- The choke lever is spring-loaded to prevent accidental removal of the tractor with a partially closed choke.
- Functional throttle and air shutter design for good looks and comfort.
The instrument display looks like a modern car. The startup sequence includes indicators and indicators to indicate that they are working:
- The lawnmower screen is dark to avoid operator distraction.
- Backlit screen for night visibility.
- Night visibility is particularly useful when operating a snowblower.
- The hour meter helps you to know when to change the oil and perform other maintenance.
- The electronic fuel gauge provides real-time information about the fuel level.
- The tachometer graphically displays the engine speed.
- The graphics in the target area inform the operator of the engine speed range to be used to obtain the best cut quality.
- The indicator light informs the operator about the operation of the PTO.
- Warning and brake lights catch the operator’s attention when important information is displayed on the instrument panel.
- You can prevent damage and reduce repair costs by resolving problems quickly.
- Operators are alerted to a problem when trying to operate a blade with an incorrect exit, seat, or parking brake.
- Gauges are also useful in determining why the PTO or the engine may have stopped when the lock was not working.
- Operators are notified if the battery voltage is low, normal, or excessive.
- The service indicator lights up to indicate that a DTC has been defined.
- Integrated diagnostics provide error codes for use by qualified technicians.
- For example, a technician can check the operation of a switch and the circuit’s continuity without using tools.
Twin Touch pedals adjust the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-style choke valve for ease of use.
- The operator can change direction without lifting his foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface for maximum operator comfort.
Standard speed governor:
- To activate, press, and hold the cruise control button until you take your foot off the front pedal.
- For an emergency stop, cruise control can be disabled by pressing the brake pedal or the front lever.
Hydraulic Lift Lever
The practical hydraulic lifting arm makes it easier to raise and lower the cutter or accessory:
- The hydraulic lift control lever is located on the panel next to the steering wheel.
- The hydraulic lift offers quick, easy, and precise control of the equipment at your fingertips.
- The nozzle is integrated into the lifting mechanism.
The cutting height of the blade can be adjusted quickly and easily using the knob:
- The router’s cutting height can be adjusted to 0.25 inches (6.4 mm) in 1 inch (2.5 cm) to 4-inch increments (10.2 cm).
- The cutting deck returns to its original standard height whenever it is lowered.
- Integrated level gauge and fine-tuning tools are conveniently located in the storage compartment under the seat.
- They are used in conjunction with fine-tuning connectors for easy and accurate alignment of the cutting deck for optimal cutting performance.
There is space for the onboard display and the fine-tuning tool on the shelf under the tractor seat.
- Precision-adjusted doors allow easy and accurate alignment of the cutter platform for optimal cutting performance.
- The deck level indicator is in the correct position under the rear left, right rear, and front decks when adjusting the cutting height with the ideal adjustment tool and the lever adjustment nuts front-wheel drive.
To lift the cutter or implement, pushing the foot is not so difficult:
- The convenient lift lock works in the same way as the parking brake.
- The pedal is moved sideways and is unlikely to get caught in bushes and branches when cutting.
- The cutting deck returns to its original standard height whenever it is lowered.
The tractor is equipped with an additional lifting spring to minimize the lifting force:
- Elevation can be easily adjusted by turning the screw on the tractor’s front bumper for optimum performance depending on the equipment used (mower, front blade, etc.).
- The stickers on the outside of the tractor chassis indicate the correct position.
- The torch will not accidentally lock in the raised position when cutting trenches.
- When installing or removing the router or elevated front leg lift equipment, the spring tension can be released from the connection points.
- Pull the lift pedal back and raise the lift block so that the lever remains in the rear position.
Pressing the brake pedal applies force to the internal wet brake (providing more exceptional durability and durability) to ensure a safe stop.
The parking brake control is conveniently positioned for easy access. Hold the brake pedal firmly in the locked position.
The reinforced electric PTO clutch is controlled by a convenient switch on the control panel.
The structure is made of high-strength cast steel, reinforced at critical points and welded for even higher resistance:
- 12 gauge structure, 2.66 mm (0.105 in.) thick.
- The rear clutch disc is made of 6.4 mm (0.25 “) steel and completes the frame assembly.
- The rear clutch disc accommodates four 19 kg Quik-Tatch weights.
- The X570’s optional front bumper can hold up to four 19 kg Quik-Tatch weights.
The front axle is made of nodular cast iron:
- Durable and shockproof
- Do not bend under heavy loads or shocks.
Replaceable silent blocks are used on steering pins and axles:
- Excellent wear resistance.
- The grease cavity between the bushings provides lubrication and facilitates lubrication alignment.
- Easy maintenance of lubrication points on each shaft
The front steering axles are strong and durable:
- Know how to handle heavy equipment
- 19 mm (0.75 in.) steering shaft diameter (X570)
- Provides long life to the bearing surfaces.
- 75 inch (19 mm) front hub bearing diameter (X570)
- Precision sealed ball bearings on the front wheels ensure long life and are maintenance-free.
A high-performance device mounting system is applied:
- It contains reinforced frame supports with a combination of tractor hitch mounting holes that accept pins or screws to support heavy equipment mounted at the rear.
- Simply connect additional equipment to the tractor.
- Can handle heavy rear-mounted equipment such as collection systems.
Smooth, rounded contours give it a modern look:
- Hood styling includes efficient full-length vents on each side.
- Cold engine operation
- Reduce the noise level of the operator’s place
- Hot air exits the operator through the front grill.
- Fully closed lid made of colored material.
- Decrease sound
- Will not rust or hit
High-quality headlights make working at night more comfortable and safer:
- Two 27W lamps provide excellent illumination for better visibility at night.
- The position of the headlight on the ignition key makes it easier to operate the lights.
- Headlights provide perfect illumination when cutting and clearing snow.
|Engine Power:||24 HP (17.9 kW)|
|Motor Make / Model:||FS730V|
|Transmission Type:||K72 hydrostatic with the transmission|
|Motion Control:||Twin Touch ™ pedals|
|Rear Tire:||24x12-12 grass|
|Control Type:||Mechanical, sector, and gear|
|Lifting System Type:||Adjustable spring pedal|
|Cutting Width:||122 cm Accel Deep ™ platform|
|USA Warranty:||4 years / 500 hours from bumper to bumper|
Add to your to-do list this season with the John Deere X570 Lawnmower. This powerful machine is equipped with a 24 hp iTorque ™ system and guarantees the blades’ movement even on the thickest lawns. The 54 “Accel Deep ™ pressed steel deck delivers efficient cuts with unmatched cutting widths. With its robust design, this machine can go even further and handle various slopes and terrain. With the John Deere guarantee 4 years / 500 hours, you know you are protected. The X570 has optional accessories to keep your machine running all year round. So don’t wait today to add this high-performance car to your ride.
The X570 lawnmower can be operated in reverse. However, we strongly recommend that you do not step back when the knife is engaged. For more safety information, see the user manual.
The X570 is powered by an engine manufactured by Briggs & Stratton for John Deere.
That’s right; this lawnmower has a 12V battery and a key to start the engine.